Fully accredited and high-quality business management courses are now immensely popular and commonly preferred in most countries of the world over. These business management courses offer students, professionals, and business managers necessary or highly supportive qualifications for building a better career or business in the desired economic fields. In some well-developed and galloping countries like USA, Australia, France, UK, Germany, Canada, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, India, Singapore, etc., management qualifications are considered highly elegant for finding a well-paying and lavish employment in the concerned economic sectors. Exactly so is the situation in India. In ours this very profitable article, we are delivering highly enlightening information about the mba education in India, especially the online mba india.
Considering the ever-growing importance and profitability of mba qualifications, an ever-increasing number of Indian institutions are now offering a variety of mba programs to suit superbly the varying requirements of working and non-working individuals. These varieties of mba programs are - traditional mba program, one-year full-time mba program, executive mba program, part-time mba programs, online mba programs, and doctoral level management program. Today, the online mba programs in india are rather popular among working and non-working people in various occupational fields. Besides, students and professionals, these online mba programs are being availed of by housewives, unemployed persons, entrepreneurs, and businesspersons. More information about the online mba india, is provided separately in the lower section.
Online MBA Programs in India
Today, most of the open universities and open and distance learning institutes (ODLIs) provide highly qualitative online mba programs in a wide range of specialization subjects. Some Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and IITs now also offer some online mba programs. The specialization subjects covered by these Indian educational institutions include almost all globally popular mba subjects, and the most preferred mba subjects. Today, the most popular and cherished mba specialization subjects in India are - finance, international business, economics, business accounting, human resource management, information technology management, entrepreneurship, marketing, tourism and hospitality, healthcare management, retail management, insurance, supply chain management, operations management, general management, information systems, financial risk management, global logistics, sports management, organizational leadership, pharmacy, strategic management, biotechnology management, media and entertainment, etc. These all online mba programs in india are well-recognized and regularly updated by the AICTE and the DEC. For ace-quality and internationally admired online mba programs, the following are the most prestigious and popular institutes and universities:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL), Pune
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai
- The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) located in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Calicut, Lucknow, and Indore.
- Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) in Kanpur and New Delhi
- Sikkim Manipal University (SMU-DE), Gangtok
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
- TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM), Bhubaneswar
- Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad